You can return any item purchased on our store within 15 days from the delivery date. Here’s how:
- Make sure the items are in the same condition you received them in, with all tags still attached.
- Complete the online Return Form in order to get a Return Number.
- Prepare the package and stick the pre-printed and pre-paid UPS label on the order box (or any other solid, rigid carton box) over the prior delivery information. With our return service, you will be refunded in the event of theft or loss during delivery to our warehouse in Bologna. Contact UPS by phone or online to arrange a suitable date and address: our courier will pick up the package wherever you wish.
The refund you will receive will include both the costs of returned items and the original shipping costs (Standard Service level).
For our return service, you will be deducted a sum equal to the order shipping costs (in case you have taken advantage of free shipping, you return will be costless).
If you prefer, you can also use a different courier service from UPS. In this case, return shipping and any possible theft or loss during transit will be at your own expense and responsibility.
Your return will be accepted within 3 working days from the delivery date at our warehouse. Refunds will be issued only for properly returned items. If your return does not meet the conditions listed, we will not be able to issue the refund and the package will be sent back to you.
You may keep track of the return status through My Return or with the UPS Tracking Number you find on your copy of the pre-printed label.
- We cannot accommodate exchanges at this time
- Send your return from the same Country in which you placed your order. We will not be able to accept returns from different Countries.
- If you have lost the return label, you can ask UPS to bring you a waybill when they collect your return. Enter the following address:
YOOX Group Interporto di Bologna - blocco 9.5 40010 Bentivoglio (BO), Italia
Select Standard Service and under Payment of Charges select "Bill receiver". The receiver’s UPS code is W95789.